When will Disney transport get me to airport?

0FF TO NEVERLAND

DIS Veteran
Hi

I am flying into MCO and Disney is taking me to the cruise port.

They will also be taking me back to the cruise port. I did not put a flight time cause I am staying in Orlando. Just need them to get me back to the airport

Any idea of what time you think they will get me there on the way back? Ala, what time does people who are traveling with Disney Transport actually start boarding the bus back to MCO?

Never cruised before so not sure. Trying to set car rental times

Disney Wish, 3 night cruise

Thanks!

The Disney buses leave as soon as they fill up, a steady stream. Under normal circumstances I would expect them to get you back to the airport by no later than 10:30 am. Disney is going to do everything in their power to get you off the ship by 9 am. Our cruise they started disembarkation at 730 am, but we met some folks who said they weren't even able to get off the ship until 10 am. No idea why, but disembarkation that cruise was very slow.
I say normal circumstances because there can be delays in the shipping arriving, delays in the ship being clears to allow passengers off, and traffic accidents on the route to the airport.

Hi

I am flying into MCO and Disney is taking me to the cruise port.

They will also be taking me back to the cruise port. I did not put a flight time cause I am staying in Orlando. Just need them to get me back to the airport

Any idea of what time you think they will get me there on the way back? Ala, what time does people who are traveling with Disney Transport actually start boarding the bus back to MCO?

Never cruised before so not sure. Trying to set car rental times

Disney Wish, 3 night cruise

Thanks!
You just have to pay to go back to the airport . Like the above person said you have to be off the ship by 9. If you get on a early bus and it fills up our on your way so hard to say a time.

So they don’t give you times of when you’re supposed to be at the bus? You just leave the ship anytime you want before 9?

So they don’t give you times of when you’re supposed to be at the bus? You just leave the ship anytime you want before 9?
Yes, when you come out of the building after customs you well go left . Some one is there directing .

Like someone said they leave when a bus fills up. There are buses there that go to the resorts too so you follow a coloured line to the airport buses . More than one of those too but someone will again direct you to the bus they filling.

There will be a letter “A” on your key to the world card in the upper corner which means airport so they know your to be on the bus. So keep that card handy.

Can you take the MCO bus, if you don't have a flight time?
Lol good question can’t see why not if they are just taking you to the airport since they drop everyone in the same spot not a certain airline. Guess they will have to ask that when he tries to book it.

Can you take the MCO bus, if you don't have a flight time?

I mean, I paid for a return trip, so I doubt they care where they take me lol

I was also going to ask, can I change to just get dropped off at a Resort? Currently I have it as MCO with no flight. I just realized, its easier for me to actually get dropped at a hotel instead of MCO lol I wonder if I need a hotel reservation to get dropped off at one

Right now I have segment to as other hotel or address ( I then put my home address )

Is this wrong?

I mean, I paid for a return trip, so I doubt they care where they take me lol

I was also going to ask, can I change to just get dropped off at a Resort? Currently I have it as MCO with no flight. I just realized, its easier for me to actually get dropped at a hotel instead of MCO lol I wonder if I need a hotel reservation to get dropped off at one

Right now I have segment to as other hotel or address ( I then put my home address )

Is this wrong?
I believe you have to have a reservation to go to the resorts.

Reactions: NAB
I believe you have to have a reservation to go to the resorts.

So I figured I would just call lol

Since I am 2nd dining, my breakfast will be between 7:45-8:30am, then I can get off the ship to the buses. Probably can during the breakfast as well

She said the way I have it is fine, and I would be going to MCO. She said if I wanted to go to a resort instead, I don't need to have a reservation. She would just need to switch it on her end over the phone.

I might end up doing that actually

Disembarkation is basically a cattle call on Disney, walk off when you want. It works most of the time. They were backed up on my cruise.

Other cruise lines tend to have a system where people report to an assigned public room where they can enjoy coffee etc and pastries until are called off the ship by an assigned group linked by your flight time or other ground transportation time needs. I much prefer that, but Disney cruisers seem to like the chaos.

Does anyone know if the buses go straight to resorts and if it’s faster then going to MCO

Like is there a resorts bus area? And any recommendation of what resort to go to that might be faster?

Just any off i4 will work

Thanks

Are you asking if the bus will go directly to your Disney resort? The answer is maybe. It really depends on where everybody needs to go at the time the buses are loading. One bus typically makes multiple stops so you might be the first stop, or the last.

Are you asking if the bus will go directly to your Disney resort? The answer is maybe. It really depends on where everybody needs to go at the time the buses are loading. One bus typically makes multiple stops so you might be the first stop, or the last.

Understood. Yeah just trying to see if putting a particular resort would get me there faster. Ala art or animation vs wilderness lodge etc

One more thing. Are there a lot of outdoor areas on the wish with places to sit?

Also, are 1st showing of shows ( with second dinner time ) full like the second showings?

Don’t want to be cramped inside to much.

Thanks

One more thing. Are there a lot of outdoor areas on the wish with places to sit?

Also, are 1st showing of shows ( with second dinner time ) full like the second showings?

Don’t want to be cramped inside to much.

Thanks
I didn’t find it bad to find seating outside on the Wish. Yes the adult part is small but there are other places to seat. Check out the Chip and Dale pool area it seemed like a hidden gem when we were on .

I would say the first shows are as full as the second since it is probably even number people eating in the dining room for second and go to the first show.

Enjoy your cruise, if an area gets crowded just move to another. We usually don’t sit all day in one place we move around a lot . Afternoon naps are nice too in the cabin…lol

On the Fantasy yesterday, 2nd breakfast seating was at 8:20. We walked off the ship around 9. Due to waiting for the bus to fill up, traffic at the Port, and a quick stop for a mechanical issue (less than 5 minutes) we didn’t get to MCO until 10:45. It was a Daturday and MCO was a mess. I have never seen so many people there. The line to self check bags with Southwest was 30 minutes long. TSA lines were very long. Having TSA pre, clear, or that reservation thing helped a lot. Then there was the line at Starbucks and the line at the lady’s room. It was a really stressful day at the airport. Bring your patience!

This is from the App this week. Not sure if it’s still accurate but you’d think they should change it, if it’s not. Since they really push you to get your information there.

CD0D982F-4DDC-4945-B915-42AECA424316.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter