When was your last trip to Disneyland ? share a picture or two

Early February 2020 for my 50th, amazing trip sharing ROTR with family and Chef's table at NR.

IMG_2251_zpsk959mp5j.jpg

IMG_1509_zpsokbwy8hu.jpg

IMG_2254_zpsp6p1vapj.jpg

I won't post actual ride shots here-just the queue (so don't scroll down if you don't want to see that)

_18A9969_zpskd3b2q9o.jpg

9992_zpsfpsv4zey.jpg

_18A9995_zps9xeiymum.jpg

My last visit was February 2020. First picture is sweetheart's night. Second picture is the necklaces that I finally bought during that visit that I had been wanting for a long time. I would only wear those during my DL visits, but I had immediate plans to be back for several days in March, May and July and I always go for Halloween and Christmas decorations. DLsweetheart.jpgDLnecklace.jpg

No idea how to post pictures!

But last visit was 2/29 to celebrate my birthday a few days late. We got to ride ROTR with a good boarding group and got to see the brand new parade that day too!

And then was in WDW 3/6 - 3/13 too, so last visit there was 3/13 at Epcot. I have a great picture of chatting with Pluto about the impending closure and then me consoling him as he was very sad about the closure too.

Right below where you type there is a button to 'attach files' - you navigate to whereeever your pics are stored on your computer, highlight it, and then click 'open'. It will upload the file for you, and then you can either click on the 'thumbnail' button next to the picture or 'full image' (people generally do full image as it will make it nice and large). Then click post reply and they should be there.

Right below where you type there is a button to 'attach files' - you navigate to whereeever your pics are stored on your computer, highlight it, and then click 'open'. It will upload the file for you, and then you can either click on the 'thumbnail' button next to the picture or 'full image' (people generally do full image as it will make it nice and large). Then click post reply and they should be there.

Testing for a picture... Small World Holiday - my favorite holiday thing at Disneyland.

Small World Holiday.JPG

But last visit was 2/29 to celebrate my birthday a few days late. We got to ride ROTR with a good boarding group and got to see the brand new parade that day too!

And then was in WDW 3/6 - 3/13 too, so last visit there was 3/13 at Epcot. I have a great picture of chatting with Pluto about the impending closure and then me consoling him as he was very sad about the closure too.

Now that @AquaDame told me how to post pictures. Here are a few from my last day.

2/29 at Disneyland
Pluto in front of Matterhorn
Pluto and Matterhorn.jpg

Magic Happens
Magic Happens.jpg

And from 3/13 at Epcot --- Consoling Pluto
Consoling Pluto.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter