When was the last time you went to the beach?

Right after Christmas. Headed back for spring break. Of course, our situation is a bit different in that we bought a beach house in 2021. We have a couple of weeks left this summer if anyone is looking, lol

I was on a beach at Lake Michigan just a couple weeks ago. It's been several years since I've been to an ocean beach.

I go about twice a week, sometime 3 or 4 times a week...but it's always for work so I guess that don't really count.

We live in Boca Raton in South Florida, and we are about 2 miles from the ocean. It has been years and years since we have gone to the beach.

Last Easter. We were on a cruise that ported in Cabo San Lucas.

Summer 2019. Making a trip to the inlaw’s beach house was the last obligation we wanted to fulfill before moving out of state that year.

August was the last time I went. In general I just haven’t been going as often as I used to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter