When was the last time there was a baby in your family?

Allegedly, my last Grandchild was born 10 years ago. The oldest three in their twenty's but do not seem to be in any hurry to make me a Great Grandfather. No babies on the immediate horizon.

I have, however, maintained that I have been a Grrreat Grandfather since the first one was born some 22 years ago.

16years ago only 2 grandchildren the other one is 18 and honestly not in any hurry for anymore right now life is pretty hectic for me at the moment

My ds- 18 years ago. My older nieces and nephews are in no hurry to get married and start families.

Right now it would be 3 years today as it is my youngest DGD birthday. However DDIL is due in late May with baby number 4 for them.

My bonus daughter had her first baby in August. Before that, my 13yo was the youngest. Neither of my young adult kids intend to have children, and my nieces and nephews are all still teenagers so it'll probably be a while before another little one comes along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter