When to tip

jpmom

Always Disney Bound!
DVC Gold
I assume this is done the last night (waiters) and morning (room stewards) of the cruise???

Thanks!

I normally do my tips at GS's and give the cards to the various people my last night along with a personalize Thank You note.

I always purchase the slips the first or second day so I do not have to wait in line.

I always tip the last night. Always tip in cash too. I guess charging your tips earlier in the week would avoid the lines, but I always wait to the last day to decide how much my tips will be

I always tipped the last night at dinner and then the last evening to the cabin steward

Tip the last night at dinner as well. We use cash to tip so we avoid the lines. The envelopes appear in your cabin that last day.

We tip the last night for everyone. Your room steward will be around, as they have to take all luggage that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter