When to book Disney hotels at Hong Kong and Shanghai?

bfaber

Mouseketeer
How far in advance should I book Disney hotels at Shanghai and Hong Kong? Do you order tickets at the same time as rooms??

I booked online a few months before and then waited to buy tickets when I arrived at the hotel. Concierge will help you get set up with tickets and your extra fast pass.

I booked online a few months before and then waited to buy tickets when I arrived at the hotel. Concierge will help you get set up with tickets and your extra fast pass.

Yes this is my question. I'm ready to reserve my nights at Toy Story Hotel in Shanghai. But apparently I can't buy the tickets online since I'm not within 30 days of my check-in date. So should I just reserve the hotel, and then get the tickets when I check-in?

Yes, go ahead and reserve your hotel and not buy park tickets. After I checked into the hotel, they sent me to concierge and you can purchase your tickets there. By staying onsite, you also are able to schedule an "extra" fast pass for your park days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter