not really sure this is budget related. But I need help. I was offered a new job. It is conditional on a background and drug test. I am 100% certain I will have no issues. I have formerly cleared a federal back ground check and have never touched a drug. If I give my notice today I would get a week off between my jobs which for a working mom sounds like a dream come true. I would certainly give 2 weeks but kind of want to give notice today even though I don’t have the results back yet. Which again not worried about. So please let me know should I wait or give it today. I really want that week off in between!