When is the next podcast cruise?

DLBDS

Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk
I know the first one hasn't sailed yet but was just wondering....Is this going to be an annual thing? I'm so tempted to make a down payment but I'm not sure! :confused3 I haven't done ANY research either. Can someone convince me??

Let's see if we survive the first one.

Or maybe it's, will DCL let us back on?

yea i agree lets see if were allowed again...lol:banana: nothing like 200 or so drunk disers on a ship headed for international waters

if any competent supervision from DCL is paying attention we'll all be stripped searched before boarding.

if any competent supervision from DCL is paying attention we'll all be stripped searched before boarding.

Speaking of a reason to never let us back on...camo sequined bikini

Hey stranger where have you been hiding the past few days? :hug:

mountains of TN and NC hiking and camping... amazingly poor cell reception in the middle of nowhere.

Oh...I can only hope that the Wonder will survive us...

I think you need to go with us...there may never be another one by the time we're through with this cruise!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter