When is the last day i can cancel a reservation online?

disprincess2213

DIS Veteran
What is the last day that I could cancel a reservation before I am unable to do it online? I have a reservation this coming Thursday and I might not be able to make it. Do I have until tomorrow night or is it tonight? Thanks to anyone that can help.

As long as you cancel the day before check in you won’t lose points.

However, I would not wait until tomorrow because if the website goes down and you can’t cancel in time you could be out of luck.

As long as you cancel the day before check in you won’t lose points.

However, I would not wait until tomorrow because if the website goes down and you can’t cancel in time you could be out of luck.
Lol!!! Qnd we all know how that goes lol! But technically, I could still cancel tomorrow if check in is Thursday correct ?

Lol!!! Qnd we all know how that goes lol! But technically, I could still cancel tomorrow if check in is Thursday correct ?

Yes. Now, I have never tried to cancel that close online, so you may want to see if it allows it today without doing it, Go to modify and see if you get the cancel button at the bottom just to be sure it doesn’t require a call!

Be aware that the warning above should be taken to heart. In the last four months, DVC has apparently been in disaster mode for servicing members and there has already been one report of someone being unable to cancel the reservation the day before arrival because the online system would not allow it and no one answered the phone -- you call, get put on hold, and then after a long time the system hangs up on you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter