When is my DIS stock going to start going up?

CruellaDuVille

Mouseketeer
GRRRRRRR. It's dropped 65% That's A LOT of Disney cruises. How long do I have to wait for this MOUSE to PERFORM? (I should have took a hint from Minnie, given up and just built a house next door).

When eisner is finally sent packing!!!!!!!

Even our stock at work didn't look healthy, as compared to recent.
It split a year ago. Then rose to $52 a share. Just last week was at $38! Now it was at $42.
I got one of my statements today for an IRA. I was sorry I looked! :rolleyes:

The economy's all f'ed up. Hell, even Bin Laden declared jihad on all western philosophies, including the economy.

Your Disney stock will go up some as the market rises. It will go up a lot if (a) everyone starts flocking to the hotels and parks again, (b) Disney has a series of big hit movies and cartoons, and (c) ABC rises to be the number 1 network. Unfortunately that combination right now is about as likely Madonna's making a hit movie.

Cheer up!:) I know how you feel. I own a lot of Disney stock too. This is a great time to buy Disney stock because we tested the low and there is nowhere to go but UP.

When the economy turns around sometime next year, this stock will shoot up. When you get the stock market blues, do what I do - go to WDW to escape.

I'm sending alittle pixie dust your way!

King Triton

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter