when dose Disney raise the prices again???

stahshee

wheres my Camero?
I am trying to put away a l bit more money before I buy my tickets. When do the raise the price???

OMG! You must be reading my mind! I was going to ask this same question today because I was looking at prices and trying to decide whether to buy in the next month or so or hold off for like 6 months.

I believe they went up in the summer last year. I only remember this because I was wondering if I was going to have to pay the difference when I arrived in Sept (I did not because I had paid in full before the price increase).

Ticket prices went up at the beginning of August last year. However, Disney can raise their prices at any time, sometimes raising them twice in a single year. There is no (official) advance warning of price increases. CMs who work the ticket booths don't find out about price increases until the get to work the day of the increase. But many of the online ticketbrokers will hint at it on their websites just prior to the change.

We usually get tipped off abut 1-2 weeks prior. Believe me it will be all over these boards as soon as someone finds out anything.

Normally Ticket Price increases always go into effect on a Sunday. The earliest Disney will usually announce the increases is late on a Friday afternoon.

The only people who know in advance are some managers and high level people, the programmers for the ticketing computers, and the people who make signs and printed materials.

Often many of us who sell tickets find out when we come in and find that the prices on our terminals are changed, and the sheets we have in the booths to show Guests their choices are new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!