When Does The Tree Go Up? And The Decor??

CaptainJacksWench

Six Feet Under Fan!
I looked for a thread and can't find one. Forgive if this is reduntant!

When exactly does the tree go up at DL? I will be there for 10 days starting Thursday. I'm SO excited to see the decor, and just wondered if the tree goes up soon, etc.

Thanks gang! :sunny:

I think the goal usually is to have the tree and most (all??) the decorations up by Veteren's Day. The "Believe" Christmas fireworks show starts this weekend too, so everything should be ready for your trip!

samkj said:
I think the goal usually is to have the tree and most (all??) the decorations up by Veteren's Day. The "Believe" Christmas fireworks show starts this weekend too, so everything should be ready for your trip!
Doing a MAJOR happy dance! So, I will be there the 9-18, it should be up, eh? :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I Was At Disneyland On Sunday; Xmas Decorations Are Up. Hm Is All Into The Nightmare Before Xmas...didn't Go In Just Saw That From A Distance! Shops Are Full Of Xmas Merchandise...cute Too! Not Much 50th Stuff...saw Some Restaurants Still Using The 50th Cups.

We were there today and the tree was up and lit up when it was dark. They have some of the decorations up, but not the big swags that go across Main Street and I don't think anything is on the castle yet, but I didn't pay attention to the castle so I could be wrong.

I saw pictures of the tree. I love that its so colorful after the golden tree last year! I can't wait to see it with more decorations around.

Last time we were there we went from November 9-16 and we did not know Christmas decs would be up. Boy what an awesome surprise that was!

fenfur said:
We were there today and the tree was up and lit up when it was dark. They have some of the decorations up, but not the big swags that go across Main Street and I don't think anything is on the castle yet, but I didn't pay attention to the castle so I could be wrong.

If they keep running the parade of dreams (last year they ran both the dreams and the holiday parade) they wont be able to put the swags across the street. The floats are too tall. I haven't looked at the schedule to see what is running.

hlbtimes2 said:
If they keep running the parade of dreams (last year they ran both the dreams and the holiday parade) they wont be able to put the swags across the street. The floats are too tall. I haven't looked at the schedule to see what is running.

Hmmm too bad, the parade is boring and those swags were sooo pretty, they were my favorite part of the Christmas decorations.

Last Friday I asked some CM's and they said that all the Christmas stuff will be up by Nov. 10th. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter