When does the Epcot Disney Visa Meet & Greet end?

Pixiedust34

<font color=blue>It's like I'm stuck in a music ti
Does it end on 9/30, at the end of the Celebration, or does it end sooner or later than that?

I tried to google information about it, but I couldn't find the details of the hours it is open and the day that it will end.

TIA.

I was just looking at an insert that was in my Disney Visa bill and the meet and greet expires on 9/30/06. I'm disappointed cuz we are going in October!
Cathy

Thanks. It's such a nice perk. It's too bad they don't extend it. I wonder if a new Disney Visa activity will replace this one?

just curious - what is this about? i just got the disney visa and am going 9/27. where can i find info?? thanks!

I just went to the Disney Visa website, here is what is says:

"Cardmember exclusive Meet 'N' Greet event with keepsake 5x7 photo. Initially offered every day at Epcot, Innoventions West from 1:30-4:30 pm. Limited to 6 people per card. Must present a valid Disney Visa credit card from Chase for entry. Separate theme park admission may be required. Valid 7/08/05 through 9/30/06."

Hope this helps!
Cathy

I have another question about this....

We got a picture taken last November. Can we get another one taken this May? I'm not sure if you are limited to one per card for the duration of the offer. Thanks.

You can get 1 free per day so if you go each day of your trip thats what you get.

The only catch is you have to pick it up at the Kodak center that day for your free one.

Now you can add all your pics to your photopass card and chose them at a later date or have them added to your CD at the end of your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter