When do they release the MNSSHP 2017 dates?

SamRoc

DIS Veteran
I know its early, but we are trying to book two families to go together to the party in September, one from NJ and one from Minnesota. Wasn't sure when the dates would be released. Thanks!

I know its early, but we are trying to book two families to go together to the party in September, one from NJ and one from Minnesota. Wasn't sure when the dates would be released. Thanks!

Dates are usually released in April/May, but last year they were announced in March.

It's been February-March the past couple of years. Two years ago, the dates were on the back of the Flower and Garden Festival map.

Thank you everyone! We have a 4 year old coming with us to the party for the first time and he's very excited!

Trying to plan around the weekend of september 8-11 but are still flexible. Can;t book any flights until the dates come out because i'm not sure if the party will be on thursday, friday or Sunday that week.

To my knowledge, if I remember correctly. I think Sept 8-11 is too early?? I thought they started it more towards the middle like the 15th or so. But last year was my first time going so I'm most likely wrong. Anyways I can't wait to go this year again! :yay:

Ok. Planning a trip Oct 15 - 21st. Currently thinking to skip MNSSHP since we went this last year and are tentatively planning the MVMCP Dec 2018. But, we were going to hit MK on a party day, then leave and watch the party fireworks from TOTL. At least that's the current plan.

The dates are not announced, but up to mid sept the calendar is updated. Look for days when mk closes at 7pm, those are mnsshp days.

Probably no shock here but the best days to go are Thursdays as kids are in school. However I believe I went last year on a Friday and the longest we waited was 40min for the Seven Dwarves. It was my first year going, is it usually that slow on any night??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter