When do they put the Christmas decorations up on the ships?

MAGICX2

DIS Veteran
Thinking about doing the 12/11 7 night Western Crb sailing this year. When do the decorations go up?

Before Thanksgiving. By early December, the terminal, ship, and island are all decorated.

My daughter went on the 7-day the week before Thanksgiving and said that most of the decorations were up that week; some were still being finished, like the gingerbread.

My daughter went on the 7-day the week before Thanksgiving and said that most of the decorations were up that week; some were still being finished, like the gingerbread.

They have gingerbread things on the ships too?!?!?:love:

We are sailing on the Wonder on Nov. 18 and are hoping for pixie dust with the decorations!!! I would be awesome to see the ship decorated!

I agree - w:goodvibese're going (4 day) Nov 28 so I hope it'll be decorated! We went to Disney in late Nov once and it was so decorated so merrily!

We sailed on the Wonder for Halloween and they were already putting up some of the Christmas stuff. I believe a CM stated that they try and have the ships done by the first week of November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter