When do resort restaurants open?

nhdisnut

My screen name says it all!!
I'm wondering how early the food courts open in both POFQ and the AKL (for breakfast)? I'm an early bird (especially when it means getting to the parks at opening) and am trying to plan (a bit) for our trip - only three weeks away!!:Pinkbounc

haven't been to either within the past year, but most foodcourts have coffee available and pastries at 6:30 AM. The making of breakfast starts at 7:00 AM for all of the food courts I've been to in the past year (WL, A/S Mo./CR/POR/). Most sit down restraurants start seating for breakfast at 7:30 (most recently, whispering canyon, concourse steakhouse and boatwrights dining hall).

I was just looking at the All Star Movies site and it said that the food court is open 6AM unitl 11 PM.

Just got back from POR (3/27), Rivermill Food Court opens at 6AM for Continental Breakfast (bagels, pastry, great fresh cinnamon rolls) and Drink service (refillable mugs), Hot food service does not begin till 7AM. It is very very very busy, I never had time for hot food before EMH. Also no hot food service after 10pm except for Pizza. Due to these limitations the Grab and Go Area ran out of food very quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter