When do Alaska sailings fill up?

jamieann

Mouseketeer
I’m looking to book a June 2022 Alaska sailing with travel funds received as an incentive. The tricky part is I can’t book until January 2022. The way it’s set up, I can’t book now on a credit card and just pay myself back. Am I rolling the dice on waiting til January or should I be ok?

Taking a quick look at the DCL June 2022 four cruises, none of the stateroom categories are sold out.
If you can't do anything until January, why worry. Besides "filling up" by today's standards may or may not be what the ship will carry come next June. The adventurous cruisers have already booked (moved cruises from 2020) their voyage and there are still open staterooms. I wouldn't worry.

I agree with "Cruising Engineer." I think there is little risk that the ship will fill up with that many rooms available this far out. Plus, people will cancel right up to the pay in full date which is about the time you are going to be looking to book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter