When did Tony's get so hard to get an ADR for?

DznyDreamz

DIS Veteran
This was the only ressie that I couldn't get. I've never known this to be such a popular place. There is no MNSSHP the night I'm trying to get in. I'll keep trying, but just was wondering if there was a sudden increase in its popularity or something? Opinions???

Could be that with many other ADR's now hard to get, there has been a spill-over to Tony's as a last resort alternative(?)

I have noticed this. I am always looking at dining ressies all day long and since the online ADR came along weeks ago i only came across this one yesterday as an alternate restaurant because one i was searching for wasnt available. I had never seen this one before. It didnt stay available for long though.

I think it is MickeyNicki's fault for posting such a great review!!!

I haven't tried the online ADR's yet. May have to monitor that....

i booked and had to re-arrange 3 times for my brother and found it no problem? x

Are you going during the free dining time? That may be why.

MK adrs are getting harder. because people aren't just going to CP and LTT anymore for characters. We used to always plan LTT but since the characters have been taken away. Tony's is now on our list.

have you considerered a late lunch. DFi prefers lunch for the sandwiches they offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!