When contestants were chosen to play Who Wants To Be Millionaire Play It why did young children have a parent play with them?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When DCA had the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Play It attraction in 2001 I noticed each time I tried to get into the Hotseat during shows I would see younger kids playing along with the show and if they were chosen to play as a contestant they would always bring an adult with them or an older sibling and I often wondered why they did this? Was the adult/older sibling a special helper to assist the young child to understand how to play the game or was the adult/older sibling there just to supervise if the younger child had behavior problems or caused bad behavior any time during the show. My dad always thought that this rule was considered cheating on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Play It and they should've put an age limit to 12/13. Why was this done at Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Play It?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter