When can you look at April prices?

pat fan

Sad my tag won't fit :(
I just tried looking at April prices on the WDW site, but it says it's too far out. Since when? It's less than a year away, they've already raised the ticket prices, what gives?

I just tried looking at April prices on the WDW site, but it says it's too far out. Since when? It's less than a year away, they've already raised the ticket prices, what gives?

Package prices aren't out for next year yet. Word is that they will be available on July 10th. :goodvibes

DH and I decided that we would give the kids a trip to Disney for Christmas. We are not going to be able to go until April due to their school schedule. DD is in Middle School and we will need to go over school vacation.

Hang in there. July 10th will be here soon!! :banana:

Trish

Thanks! I had wanted to go this Nov., but my co-worker is going to be on maternity leave, so not the best timing! Now I'm looking at either April (school break) or next Nov. (as in 2014).

We did the summer trips while our kids were in school, and now that they are out of school and not little, we are trying to hit some holidays and other times of year. DH & I did Halloween in 2011 which was a blast, but we really want to see the Christmas lights! I would settle for spring if I had to, DS & his GF went this past April and said crowds were way better than when we usually go in July :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter