When can us 'normal' people book the fantasy/

donna1.1

Earning My Ears
I thought it was today for people who are not platinum or gold CC members have I read a post wrong somewhere as I have been on the Disneycruise site this morning and I cant book it yet? it only gives the magic, wonder, and dream as options?

not certain, but I believe I read it may not open until 8 a.m. - not sure which time zone. patience, my friend. ;)

eta: just read read 7. or 6. who knows?

Tried already. Nothing. I think they are still updating the system. So we'll have to wait until the call center opens.

I was able to book early this morning for one date. I had a second date that I went through everything THREE times only to have it not go through at the very end - now all the good cheap rooms are gone for that date. oh well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter