When can I get in?

TinkerTerry

Mouseketeer
I have a ressie for 8:55 and the park opens at 9:00. Will I have to wait for the rope drop or will we be allowed in at 8:00 with all the other PPO reservation holders?

What park? Matters quite a bit for your question.

Likelihood is you get i at Rope Drop if it's MK, HS or Epcot.

It is for Be Our Guest at Magic Kingdom. Is it even possible to get there in time? What time is rope drop?

It's almost entirely CM discretion. Rope Drop is usually around 8:45-8:50. I wouldn't rely on an 8:55 being PPO.

I have a ressie for 8:55 and the park opens at 9:00. Will I have to wait for the rope drop or will we be allowed in at 8:00 with all the other PPO reservation holders?
We had an 8:55 am ADR for BOG and we were at the far left turnstile (the turnstile for ADRs and tours) by 8:15 am, worried we would be held for rope drop. The CM had us on a list on a tablet, we entered immediately and were directed through security, whereupon we walked to BOG.
It is my experience that they DO NOT hold any guests with ADRs that are timed prior to "official" park opening,even if that park traditionally has rope drop 15 to 20 minutes prior to official park opening.
You will be listed on the ADRS list, and you should be allowed in, usually when you arrive, they may hold you until 8:30, but you will still be on the list at that left turnstile.
Have fun!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter