When Are You Going To MNSSHP? What Will You Be? NEW SCAVENGER HUNT DETAILS FIRST POST

Whats your favorite MNSSHP party must do?

• Trick or Treating

• Parade

• Fireworks

• Meet and Greet

• Shopping

• Food Sampling

• People Watching

• Dressing up

• Rides

• Dance Party

Results are only viewable after voting.
We are going to go on the 23rd of this month specifically because I've read that lines for rides are much shorter than usual. And since we are only there 5 nights I wanted to ride as many rides as I can.

Is this a mistake to take this approach. I would like to see the parade maybe but that's it besides riding as many rides as possible.

We are going to go on the 23rd of this month specifically because I've read that lines for rides are much shorter than usual. And since we are only there 5 nights I wanted to ride as many rides as I can.

Is this a mistake to take this approach. I would like to see the parade maybe but that's it besides riding as many rides as possible.

It is your vacation so if that is what you want to do, then it is not a mistake. That is not the approach I am taking when I go to the party, but that is me. You will have a great time doing whatever you wish. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter