When Are You Going To MNSSHP? What Will You Be? NEW SCAVENGER HUNT DETAILS FIRST POST

Whats your favorite MNSSHP party must do?

• Trick or Treating

• Parade

• Fireworks

• Meet and Greet

• Shopping

• Food Sampling

• People Watching

• Dressing up

• Rides

• Dance Party

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi! :goodvibes We will be going October 27th. Just my DH and myself.:love: We will be wearing matching Halloween Shirts. I can't wait!!!!!:thumbsup2

We'll be there 9/27. I have a Scar tshirt that says "Long Live the King" and he has a Shere Kahn tshirt that says "You're trying my patience."

Sept. 30th and I believe we have decided on Mary Poppins (everyday MP, not Jolly Holiday MP) and Chimney Sweeper Bert.

Ok, so I want to go as the prince from Snow White, but I am having trouble finding a costume. All the costumes I find are of Prince Charming from Cinderella and the ones they advertise with Snow White are not the same prince from the movie. Anyone have any suggestions on where to find a prince costume that actually looks like the prince from the movie (and that doesnt cost $200)?

We are going Oct 11th (and possibly the 13th as well...I'm trying to talk myself out of it due to cost, but this might be our last chance to go during this time of year...)

We will be Cap Hook (DH) Tink (DD 8) Peter Pan (DS 10) and I will be Smee.

These are popular ideas, so I'm sure we will see other families who "match" us. :thumbsup2

SOOOO looking forward to it...I've never done MNSSHP.

Hi!

October 25, we are going as the Redman's :)

I voted for the fireworks with the parade a close second. The fireworks are amazing!

We are going October 6th. Not sure about costumes yet. DH is not into dressing up, I think I'll find him a Grumpy shirt! :) So ready to go!!!!!

October 11th, first time attending. We haven't decided yet, but whatever it is it is going to be light. Coming down from Maine, I'm worried about over heating with the costumes we typically do around here.

We'll be there September 13th!!! The kids will be Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Tiger Lily and Wendy....not sure about us adults.

We will be there Sept 16, I will be WWF SuperStar Mankind and my wife will be an '80s Fashion star or what ever you would call her colorful 80s attire.

I had planned on being Indiana Jones but that would have just been a Fedora, because I wear the rest of the stuff everyday anyway, even pack the shoulder bag. Mankind will be comfortable and still be costume.

We will be going Sept 23. There is a group of 15 of us, but my family will be going as Queen of hearts, Alice, Captain Jack Sparrow, and DH is undecided. See you there!!

Oct 27th....DW ~ Jasmine, DH ~ Aladdin, DS ~ Genie, DD1 ~ Cinderella, DD2 ~ Belle. All outfits are sewn and ready to go!!! We are so excited for our first trip!!!

We'll be there on the 16th! DD is Rapunzel and I'm Cindarella, DS is Anikan and DH is Obi Wan - from Clone Wars, not movies! Just got our costumes this week!! :dance3:

We're going with friends who will all be pirates or super heros!

Sept 30: Minnie, Skunk, ?

fires_grumpy, fire14, and nondiser

Thanks for doing this!!! It will be fun looking for other Disboarders!

We will be there on Sept. 23!!! I will be dressed as Fifer Pig and can play Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf on my fife!! My DCuz will be the Big Bad Wolf!! Our first MNSSHP!!! and I'm soooo excited!!!! :banana: :banana:

I checked the first page are realized we weren't there. Oct 18th for us!! Right now it looks like me as a goddess, DD10 is a gypsy, and DS3 wants to be a ghostbuster. That could all change when the halloween store opens in a couple weeks though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter