When are u goin?

poohdiddy

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>N
Me and my family are goin this july and i was wonderimg if any body was goin in july and if so when?::bounce:

you should check out this thread -"The Official When Are You Going To Disney Post ".
ill be there from july 1st till july 26th, or something like that.
BTW, i like your user name! lol :)

I'm going to Disney either the end of June or early July.:)

Sorry to bust in on your teen board. Just trying to find some new friends for my DS (14). He doesn't use the boards yet. We'll be at AllStar Sports 7/5&6, then OKW 7/7-11, the back at AllStar Sports 7/12-13. Then off to Vero for a week. Feel free to email him (Brian) at bhaan@lafvb.com.

We are from Indiana.

I'm going from July 27th to August 2nd!!!!

:smooth:

Originally posted by AbErGrl217
im going from July 28-Aug 3.

I'm going the same time!! what hotel are you staying at? i dn't remember the name of mine but it had the word french or france in it if that helps at all. then on the 3rd we go on the cruise!

im going in 11 days. and first two days of july.

Hey, I am going to Disney World frm June 29th until July 8th. I am staying at the Yacht Club Resort.. Im 15, female.. my tenth year going so im a pro at Disney stuff. lol. Please post back if you are going during this time or you're near my hotel! THanks;)

Poohdiddy is back hi again i am going to be in disney july 3-13 if any of you would love to meet me or any of my other dis members (funkyrooster or BUZZME) talk to me i think ill make a thread on this.

:Pinkbounc I will be going to the Magic Kingdom on the 12th of July! I'll be with my aunt, uncle, brother and friend. We'll all be wearing lime green ribbons! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter