When are signing cruises?

kshabare

Forced to Work to Pay the Mortgage!! but ocassion
We've booked on the cruise for February 26, 2005. Anyone know which dates the interpreters for hearing-impaired will be? Didn't know DB37 would be sailing too and didn't take that into consideration when we booked first.

Anyone else hearing impaired going on February 26th cruise with us??

Kim

Hi, Kim. We just had Vince and Teresa (interpreters) on the cruise with us in May. They were so wonderful!!! There aren't specific cruises with interpreters unless someone requests them. I would go ahead and put a request in as soon as possible. You should probably call DCL direct. I believe they sent me a medical form although in the end we didn't need it. Let me know if you have other questions. Debi

Disney supplies interpreters whenever they are informed that there will be deaf passengers. If your family would benefit from the interpreter team, just let DCL know. The same thing applies to the parks.

BTW, these are not just interpreters, they are actors in their own right.

Thanks for all the responses. I sent an email on asking DCl about it. I'll also request with our AAA agent.

Kim

We aren't hearing impaired but we absolutely LOVED watching Vince and Theresa on our 5/1 Magic cruise. As previously posted, these people are gifted actors as well as being able to sign so they provide not only the signed "text" of the program but also visual cues to interpret nuances (tone of voice or music tempo) of the programs. I don't know ASL so I can't comment on the accuracy but they were fascinating and entertaining to watch.

We also had Vince and Theresa on the 2/7 cruise and they were fabulous!!! They acted and signed along as well as getting into costume with every show!!! There were really impressive....I found myself watching them as much as the shows!!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter