When are Resorts Decorated for Holidays?

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
Hi! We will be arriving on Fri Nov 21rst for a weekend trip and are wondering when the Resorts will be decorated for the Holidays??? :santa: We would love to see the gingerbread house at the GF! :confused3 Thanks for any input on the schedule of decorating for the resorts!

Last year we arrived the week after Thanksgiving and everything was decorated. You're a little early, but I bet some decorations are up, especially since MVMCP's have started.

just back tonight, the MK was the only park decorated, no resorts at all. They did have the official "lighting of the castle" on Saturday so now it has it's icy look

they will be decorated - maybe not completely decked out but definately getting there. when i stayed a few years ago from Nov 6-11th the resorts were just starting to decorate - putting up christmas trees and some garlands but nothing extravagant yet. by the time you will be there i'm sure it will look very festive.

I just left Downtown Disney yesterday. Decorations, trees, etc. were going up. I would guess by Saturday the 22nd the decorations would be almost complete. A few years back we stayed at WL the week before Thanksgiving, the first day there no decorations, the last day there completely decorated. Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter