When are 2010 package rates available?

MinnieNurse

DIS Veteran
I know I should know this. And I know it has been on here before, but I cant find it. When will the 2010 package rates be released? For some reason my brain says July or August-is that right? We went right before Christmas in 2008 and loved it:love: . Since we are going August 2009 I figured I could get away with December 2010 and DH wouldn't complain!

I was thinking the same thing. I think you are right July/Aug. I am going in June this year and would like to book when I am down their. for next year but I want to see the rates first.

Normally the following year rates do come out in August, usually the beginning.

If you are there, you maybe able to book at a discounted rate using a bounceback in your room. If there is not a flyer in the room ask one of the cast members at the front desk, they may be able to help you.

Normally the following year rates do come out in August, usually the beginning.

If you are there, you maybe able to book at a discounted rate using a bounceback in your room. If there is not a flyer in the room ask one of the cast members at the front desk, they may be able to help you.

I hope so. We will be there for the 4/3 deal in August and would love to get a bounceback for December 2010!!:banana:

I think the rack rates are released in August, but I'm not sure about the package rates. There seems to be some question as to whether package prices are different from rack rates and if they are cheaper.

I would also want to know about it and also thinking if it's August. I'll be waiting for that. Looking forward in hearing wonderful review from you after your trip.

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter