wheelchair pick up timing

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
I am renting a wheelchair for my next trip. Our flight is scheduled to land at 1 pm. We are staying at the Contemporary. Should I list my pick up time as 3 pm, or is that too soon? I am booking thru Golds Mobility and they ask you to book a time. I don't want them to be stuck waiting on me showing up.

Also, how will I know who they are? Will they have a sign of some sort?

I usually made my pickup time about 3 hours after flight arrival but I also did not need it in order to get from the lobby to my room and wasn't planning to go to the parks immediately. You should be ok. If you think you'll run late (flight delayed, etc) call them and let them know.

Seems like we arranged a spot to meet at the hotel (they suggested an obvious spot and I agreed) and they texted or called me to let me know I was next, they were there, etc. I never waited more than 10 minutes.

Do they offer a 2-3 time slot? I would take that one. The nice thing about Gold Mobility is that they will text you the night before your rental to confirm everything. They also ask that you text or call when you are on the Magical Express and they know approximately what time to arrive. They may be just a few minutes ahead of you, but won't be waiting long, as long as you call or text when leaving airport. Be sure to call the phone number in the text and not main number. Their employees all have cell phones, and the one actually dropping off is the number you are given.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter