What's your opinion? Would you change?

augusta1

Mouseketeer
I have a late lunch ADR at 50's Prime time for myself hubby and our 2 girls. Should I keep this or change and use my table credit for Mama Melrose at lunch and do the Fantasmic package? I believe Hollywood and Vine was also available at 4:30.
I havent eaten at any of these places so not sure if I should change or keep as is.
Thanks!

We love mama melroses. It is always one of our favorite meals. We were not as impressed with 50s prime time. The food is good but not worth all the hype.

phardin said:
We love mama melroses. It is always one of our favorite meals. We were not as impressed with 50s prime time. The food is good but not worth all the hype.

Good to hear! We cancelled 50s for the mama melrose lunch fantasmic package.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Good Choice. We have eaten at both. We have eaten at 50's a few times because we were with different groups who wanted to check out the experience and each time the food got less and less impressive. The last time we ate there Oct 2012 the food was HORRIBLE. I will NOT return. Mama Melrose's however is super yummy. We have always enjoyed our food there and the F! package is a nice bonus. I doubt that you will regret your choice. Enjoy. :thumbsup2

I went ahead and cancelled 50's prime time and booked Mama Melrose as part of the Fantasmic package :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter