Whats your 'must go to' restaurant when you visit?

nicolepl17

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are planning our 5th trip to wdw this May (no kids). We have a big focus on food and want to know, what are everyone's FAVORITE, MUST GO places for dinner?

I'd have to say O'Hana's is probably our favorite, a close second is Biergarten only because I am German and the food brings back memories :)

We aren't big drinkers and are open to different food groups, suggestions?

My kids love tusker house for breakfast. The food is great, characters come by quickly and great theming.

Le Cellier (lunch), Teppan Edo, Via Napoli, Cape May Café, Yak&Yeti, 'Ohana, Kona (breakfast), Cookes of Dublin and Wolfgang Puck Express.

Our must do is lunch at Les Chefs De France for the French Onion Soup, the croque monsieur (toasted ham and cheese sandwich) and the creme brulee.

Boma and Kona for breakfast only and Via Napoli for lunch, the pizza is incredible

I would go back to Raglan Rd not just for the food but for the atmosphere.

Because we never got to our Sanaa ADR, too tired, I would go there because it looks like something I would love.

For me, its about:
- food quality
- Setting/ambiance
- Value

Whats funny is i go through phases with table service. I love them for 2 or 3 visits, then i get burned out on them. Its happened to me with prime time cafe (3 visits) chef mickeys (2 visits) and san angel inn (2 visits)

But the 3 places ive eaten 5-10+ times and never get tired of is
- captain cooks for the tonga toast and eating on the volcano pool deck overlooking the castle
- pecos bills for the burger and toppings bar while eating outdoors listening to the screams from splash mountain
- flame tree bbq for chicken and ribs combo at the water front tables overlooking expedition everest

Ive only eaten there once, but the tangerine cafe at Morocco might be added to my list!

Kona Cafe - breakfast
Via Napoli - lunch (best pizza in Disney World)
Sanaa - table service non-signature (ONLY restaurant with vie of animals while eating)
Narcoossee's or if you can afford Victoria & Albert's (signature restaurant - -
Narcoosse's - view of fireworks; V&A - ULTIMATE DINING EXPERIENCE)

We enjoy many WDW restaurants, but Via Napoli has become our one must-do each trip. Not is it our favorite restaurant for the food, but splitting a pizza between the 4 of us is cheaper than a CS when using the TIW card. You can't beat that.

We also usually schedule a breakfast at Kouzzina.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter