What's your favorite Marriott property near WDW or MCO for 1 night?

XoxoAmy

Attends every runDisney weekend
We are a Marriott family, but we always stay on property at WDW. However, most trips we arrive really late the night before our vacation starts (landing around 11:30pm) and I'm trying to find the best (and low cost) Marriott brand property either near MCO or near Disney for that 1 night stay. Anyone have a favorite? I'd love it to be very close to the highway, ideally with free breakfast, but no need for other amenities, as we would only be there for 8 hours in most cases. Just something clean, comfortable, newish, and not huge (I hate walking forever to find my room when we are there for a quick night). Thanks for any recommendations!

Fairfield, Towne Place Suites and SpringHill are in the airport zone. I'd go with whichever one has a better price or requires fewer points.

I have stayed at Flamingo Creek Fairfield Inn for 1 night ahead of WDW stay. You’re right on Western Way right outside WDW probably. Nice free breakfast buffet w Mickey waffles. Relatively new hotel.

We've stayed at Townplace Suites Flamingo Crossings a couple times. Great access to the parks, excellent free breakfast. Clean and quiet. Check out Undercover Tourist for great rates.
Thanks - I've heard good things about Flamingo Crossing. BUT, it's on the other side of WDW from MCO, so I feel like we are drving farther than we need to, when we're just looking for a quick overnight.

Trying to find a solid go to for a quick overnight between MCO and WDW...

Thanks - I've heard good things about Flamingo Crossing. BUT, it's on the other side of WDW from MCO, so I feel like we are drving farther than we need to, when we're just looking for a quick overnight.

Trying to find a solid go to for a quick overnight between MCO and WDW...
Gotcha! I still recommend checking out Undercover Tourist once you find your hotel. I've gotten great Marriott rates from them (better than AAA direct rates from Marriott).

I’ve stayed in the Marriott Village a couple times. The Fairfield Inn is slightly more spread out than the Courtyard but no free breakfast at Courtyard. I thought it (Fairfield) was pretty decent especially for the price. Courtyard was newer and quite nice. The Fairfield Inn on Vineyard Ave is compact but a bit older.

We are a Marriott family, but we always stay on property at WDW. However, most trips we arrive really late the night before our vacation starts (landing around 11:30pm) and I'm trying to find the best (and low cost) Marriott brand property either near MCO or near Disney for that 1 night stay. Anyone have a favorite? I'd love it to be very close to the highway, ideally with free breakfast, but no need for other amenities, as we would only be there for 8 hours in most cases. Just something clean, comfortable, newish, and not huge (I hate walking forever to find my room when we are there for a quick night). Thanks for any recommendations!

We stayed at Springhill Suites at the Millenia Mall prior to checking in to WDW. There is also a Residence Inn attached to the property. Just off I4. Very nice property, pool area, and breakfast.

And if you ever need to use those points during holidays
The New Marriott Bonnet Creek is incredible and their childrens center better than any place ever with Mini Golf Activity , climbing Wall Activity Center ,beautiful book library , hidden Fairy Scavenger hunt, and a very nice “Sensory Corner “ for families. Also has a private family restroom
And rooftop Bar and great Sunday Brunch and coffee shop with new Gelato Bar ! Incredible bars and restaurants …
Recently went for one night free stay on points and Will return for the holidays !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter