What's your favorite in Tiffins in Animal Kingdom?

Alice777

DIS Veteran
My son wants to try Tiffins in Animal Kingdom when we go this May.

What is your favorite dish in Tiffins?

And I think I read there's different rooms? What is the best room to ask for?

Thank you

Tiffins is tricky because its menu frequently changes due to seasonal variations... much of what we’ve enjoyed there is not currently available. I will say that any steak (especially wagyu) or braised beef has always been excellent in our experience. I’ve had chicken a couple of times, which is usually not too adventurous flavor-wise, but moist and tasty if you’re looking for something simple.

The octopus appetizer was amazing. Worth getting again.
The rest of the menu, as mentioned, changes frequently. Usually major changes, not just a few items.
Last visit, the Short Ribs, Lamb shank and grouper were very good.

The beef is always good. I loved the Wagyu tenderloin before it was taken off the menu. The short rib is good and last trip they were allowing you to substitute a Wagyu tenderloin for the short rib, which was delicious. My sister also loves the steak in the surf and turf. The charcuterie is great, too.

DH had the short rib in December which I tried a bit of and it was delicious. I had the corn sadza, which was OK - a bit dry maybe - but I had it with the pork belly which was amazing. It will make my next visit there a difficult choice. Also good IMO is the Tiffins salad and the chickpea falafel. For dessert we both had the passion fruit tapioca which I would order again in a heartbeat. So light and tart. Really yummy and perfect after a slightly heavier entree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter