What's your favorite food that is gone from DLR?

Another vote for the fried green tomato sandwich at Hungry Bear. I used to get that on every trip.
The giant sugar-covered fritters that used to be sold at/near (it was so long ago I don't remember) the Mint Julep Bar. The beignets are good, but not as good as the giant fritters were.
Chicken pot pie from Carnation Cafe. Really, really wish they'd put that back on the menu. Another thing I'd get every trip.
Also, the turkey dinner at Flo's. The sandwich is OK, but the turkey dinner was one of my favs.

The cold Po' Boy Shrimp sandwich at the New Orleans place in DL AND the CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZEL RODS at ALL the candy shops !! :sad: :sad2:

ALSO, MINT CHOCOLATE COVERED POPCORN !!! :snooty:

Another vote for the fried green tomato sandwich at Hungry Bear. I used to get that on every trip.
The giant sugar-covered fritters that used to be sold at/near (it was so long ago I don't remember) the Mint Julep Bar. The beignets are good, but not as good as the giant fritters were.
Chicken pot pie from Carnation Cafe. Really, really wish they'd put that back on the menu. Another thing I'd get every trip.
Also, the turkey dinner at Flo's. The sandwich is OK, but the turkey dinner was one of my favs.
Aren't there fritters at Royal St Veranda? I think they're like the mac and cheese cone at Cozy Cone. Basically almost always there, but on a sign, so technically seasonal.

How about the Kebob's with the chimicurri sauce at Paradise Garden Grill? If it's not there I will miss it!

Midnightred

Me too :(

Do they not have these anymore? Or am I thinking of something else? I am thinking of marshmallow covered in chocolate and sprinkles that looks like a Tigger tail, found in Pooh's corner.
Sorry, I meant the old tigger tails. The new ones are rolled in sugar. The old ones were dipped in white chocolate.

BBQ Chicken Stuffed Baked Potato from Harbour Galley. That was one of my faves.

...that and another vote for the whole Big Thunder BBQ!

Same as already mentioned: Everything from Big Thunder Ranch BBQ and the original Tigger Tails

Also: The McDonalds french fry cart by Big Thunder RR. They made a perfect snack while walking around the park and they were always cooked to perfection (something that our local McDonalds restaurants can't seem to do consistently).

The Pretzel Dogs on the carts around main street...the hot dogs in a pretzel bun! Delish and a quick easy to eat snack! So sad they are gone :(

They made a perfect snack while walking around the park and they were always cooked to perfection (something that our local McDonalds restaurants can't seem to do consistently).

ask for no salt fries... :] add salt later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter