What's your favorite 2005 memory?

The Dark Dancer

DIS Veteran
Mine would have to be either going to MNSSHP with my Best friend or.....making new friends here on the Dis. Alot has happend this year and y'all have been really supportive and good to talk to. I'm really thankful for getting to know y'all. Thanks for being there and I hope y'all have a Happy New Year!

Here's looking back on 05':

02504098.jpg

4c6a9315.jpg
Holly Beach atfer Rita^

minnieme.jpg

DSCN1295.jpg

IM000032.jpg

IM000516.jpg

DSCN1434.jpg

300ebcee.jpg

6c804f5d.jpg
Xmas morning ^
IM000931.jpg

DSCN1552.jpg

2a65ef7d.jpg

Moms b-day!

IM000532.jpg
DSCN1012.jpg

1fac8ec6.jpg

1st date^^ :blush:

DSCN1877.jpg
Me^^^

Happy New Year Y'all!
macarana.gif
macarana.gif

i know mine is just going to disney

and being at MGM for the 50th celebration and while there everywhere we went the same person was there and was just freaky (i think he feels the same)
first he was at the icecream place outside ToT, then he was in the ToT shop, then we went over to RnRc and he was in the shop waiting for his family (like me), we went over to lights motor action and he sat next to me, then we went to (i think) the backlot express, then when we were about to leave i think he was in the same shop as us but don't remember

other memories are going on soarin' the first time, staying at OKW, getting lost in MGM in the rain only to find out my parents were in the shop opposite where i was the whole time, going on stitches great escape, etc. etc.

Going to Orlando, going to Disney, and most of all going on the Disney Cruise. Twas awesome!

And seeing Simple Plan & Hedley live in Concert that was pretty awesome.

I remember when they had the Rolling Stones concert over here, I could hear teh music from my house. I was a little upset though, because I couldn't OLP or Maroon 5 from my house earlier that day.

Favorite 2005 Memory would have to be my Final 4 Semi Finals varsity soccer game vs. a team we played twice during the regular season but lost to them each time. There was 2 seconds left in the whole game and we were down 1-0 and i took a freekick from about 25 yards out from the goal. I served the ball in the middle and one of my players scored and the whole crowd went crazy!..Then we had to go to 2OT because no one scored in the first 20 minute OT. My co-captain scored the game winning goal with 10 minutes left in 2OT. The crowd was so loud...they were chanting "raymond" (thats the school and town i live in) and they were spelling raymond out and it was just the best memory ever...i will never forget that. :teeth:

My four best memories of 2005 were:

1. Going to the Kiss 108 Concert with my MOM (cuz she's AWESOME!) and screaming to all the bands and feeling lightweight and carefree.
2. Going to my modeling convention in FL for a week, making so many new friends, and having a real sense of independence for the first time
3. Going to New York for a whole day...skating at Rockafeller Center, Seeing the Empire State Building, Eating Dinner in Times Square, Going to FAO Schwartz....for Valentine's Day with my (now ex- :-() bf.
4. Going to my junior semi-formal with one of my best friends in the whole world (well...he WAS that is...lol)

It was a very good year...some tough times, some awesome times. On to 2006!!!

Too many to count!!

Going roller skating with some of my friends and falling on my butt infront of a hot guy..hehe. How embarressing!! :eek: My friends got a good laugh out of that one..haha!!

Going to the many movies with my friends..lots of funny memories there!! :rotfl:

Going to WDW in August/September with my family and aunt/uncle/cousins. That was the best WDW trip ever!! RnRC and ToT over and over again! :Pinkbounc

And my suprise Sweet 16 party...I <3 my family & friends!!! :grouphug:

It was definitely a great year!! :jumping1:

Mine was definatley our cruise.

We went on one of the West Coast Disney Cruises, over the fourth of July. It was my first time to the west coast/Cali, and I had a blast in LA and Disneyland beforehand, and then the cruise was SO much fun.
I met so many amazing people and had THE TIME of my life those seven days. If I could go back to any moment in the past year, it would def to be to relive that week! :)

Moving to Orlando is something I will never forget about 2005. But also seeing Green Day, and going to lots of clubs and parties.

Ok my favorite mamories of 2005 are:

When I went to Disney with my Best Friend for our birthdays
When I went back to Disney 6 months later with her
My First Kiss :rolleyes: :lovestruc
Kissing Mickey :p
Dancing with Goofy :teeth:

I'm already missing 2005 :confused3

<3 Jessie

Going to Disney. (twice :D)
Meeting my Boyfriend.
Making new friends.
Starting High School.

And that's probably all...

It was a good year though :)

Babyjustrun said:
Going to Orlando, going to Disney, and most of all going on the Disney Cruise. Twas awesome!

And seeing Simple Plan & Hedley live in Concert that was pretty awesome.

I remember when they had the Rolling Stones concert over here, I could hear teh music from my house. I was a little upset though, because I couldn't OLP or Maroon 5 from my house earlier that day.

i love simple plan!!!!!! and i think:
peire~hot
DavId~hot :love2:
SeB~ok
jeff~cute
ChUck~ok
keep rawkin\m/

My getting sick at Disney when my whole family was with me.
Kobe Bryant scoring 60+ points.
Missing the New Years Eve Motley Crue show last night.
Going down to Tennessee for christmas.

My 2005 Memories
-Performing at the Chicago Rush Game
-Going to the Chicago Cubs/Boston Red Sox Game and Sitting in The Bleachers
-Going to Disney in August
-Going To the Cub/Cards Game and Sitting in Club Box Seats.. AMAZING
-UK Beating Louisville
-Going to the Gwen Stefani Concert

Mine would have to be that i started 7th grade at a High School/Middle School..I have mde so many friends, i'm so happy!

I forgot Michigan State's WICKED run in the NCAA Basketball tournament. We beat Duke, AND Kentucky.

I have a lot of memories...

a) going to Disney with Cass in Dec.
b) moving to AL from IL
c) the scholar bowl tournament where we won first place
d) at my good-bye party, when Matt arrived, we hid in the backyard and sprayed him with a hose when he opened the gate. :rotfl:
e) starting 7th grade
- at my new school
f) going to camp at Busch Gardens last summer. I met some friends that we are going back to camp at the same time next year together.

my fave was A-
going to Disney in Dec. with Cass. it was so fun. it was her 1st time to WDW and we went to MVMCP. it was awesome going to WDW with my BFF.

MuNkY said:
I forgot Michigan State's WICKED run in the NCAA Basketball tournament. We beat Duke, AND Kentucky.

Other Memory of 2005

In the Kentucky Game it Went into Double Overtime... I think i was one of the most intense College Games i've seen

WOW. 2005 was an AMAZING year.

I LOVED IT (it would've been better if there was a Disney trip, but alas, that is for this year)

Hi-lites;

France48.jpg

PARIS

IMG_3842.jpg

MY SWEET 16 (got my G1 class license)

IMG_4322.jpg

SCHOOL PLAY (ROSENCRANTZ & GUILDENSTERN ARE DEAD-played Ophelia)

Those are just a FEW of the high lites of my AMAZING year =]
Others include
-Won Drama & French Awards @ School
-Met my AMAZING boyfriends
-Made a TON of new awesome friends
-Lost 20 lbs =]

UGH! SUCH a great year =]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter