Babes in Toyland
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
The Little Mermaid
Pete’s Dragon - the original
Iron Man
Brave
The Lion King
Beauty and the Beast
Lot of good ones. I prefer the original Pete's Dragon too.

Lot of good ones. I prefer the original Pete's Dragon too.

I couldn’t pick just one and there are more, so many more, but my post likely would have taken up a page or 2.

Yes! I think I watched 10 minutes of the new one and that was it. I just couldn’t do it.

I have two favorites, for different reasons:

A Goofy Movie
I love literally everything about this movie; the characters, dialogue, music, visuals, it's all fantastic. Goofy's also my favorite Disney character of all time and the dynamic between him and Max and their father-son bonding always reminds me of my dad and I--in the best way possible, lol--and it's like a supercharged dose of 90s nostalgia that I absolutely live for. It's also a huge in-joke for my friend group and we always say, "MORNIN', SON" whenever we see each other, so there's that, haha
Also I appreciate this and the sequel so much more now that I've been able to catch up with Goof Troop on Disney+ since it makes a ton of sense in context.

Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs
I know a lot of people don't care for this one in particular but I adore everything that went into this production, especially when it comes to the pre-production and what it stands for--launching Walt Disney into a career of animated feature films. Pretty much everything else applies here that it does for A Goofy Movie, everything just meshes so well together for me although I can absolutely admit that the film might not have aged the greatest compared to other classics.

I have two favorites, for different reasons:

A Goofy Movie
I love literally everything about this movie; the characters, dialogue, music, visuals, it's all fantastic. Goofy's also my favorite Disney character of all time and the dynamic between him and Max and their father-son bonding always reminds me of my dad and I--in the best way possible, lol--and it's like a supercharged dose of 90s nostalgia that I absolutely live for. It's also a huge in-joke for my friend group and we always say, "MORNIN', SON" whenever we see each other, so there's that, haha
Also I appreciate this and the sequel so much more now that I've been able to catch up with Goof Troop on Disney+ since it makes a ton of sense in context.

Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs
I know a lot of people don't care for this one in particular but I adore everything that went into this production, especially when it comes to the pre-production and what it stands for--launching Walt Disney into a career of animated feature films. Pretty much everything else applies here that it does for A Goofy Movie, everything just meshes so well together for me although I can absolutely admit that the film might not have aged the greatest compared to other classics.

So, who doesn't care for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs? I feel it enjoys a good reputation and it is a beautiful film.

About A Goofy Movie, that is also one of my favorites - possibly the best movie ever made? Maybe? It at least has the best music. My favorite is "The Open Road" - it's a true, timeless Disney classic and gets almost no recognition. Yeah, The Powerline stuff is where the money's at, but "The Open Road" is perfect!

Last edited:
About A Goofy Movie, that is also one of my favorites - possible the best movie ever made? Maybe? It at least has the best music. My favorite is "The Open Road" - it's a true, timeless Disney classic and gets almost no recognition. Yeah, The Powerline stuff is where the money's at, but "The Open Road" is perfect!

This is exactly how I feel loooool

I've always joked that it's a Disney conspiracy that they know just how much AGM resonates with people but won't fully commit to it; an apparel set here, some collector's pins there, but God forbid it's at the forefront of everyone's minds, haha

I'm really hoping that someday the Max Live show makes its way stateside; ya boi would have a front row seat, no exceptions

This is exactly how I feel loooool

I've always joked that it's a Disney conspiracy that they know just how much AGM resonates with people but won't fully commit to it; an apparel set here, some collector's pins there, but God forbid it's at the forefront of everyone's minds, haha

I'm really hoping that someday the Max Live show makes its way stateside; ya boi would have a front row seat, no exceptions

Oh, man, I would have loved to see that Max Live show! I listen to the audio sometimes - I would love it! I need to get over to DLP someday, though I know that was a special event show. Still, it makes me want to go.

Newer movies: Wreck it Ralph, Coco, Finding Dory

Favorite movies growing up: Aladdin, A Goofy Movie, Emperor’s New Groove Fantasia, Alice in Wonderland, The Little Mermaid

Last edited:
I really love That Darn Cat! (1965). I think it is an overlooked live-action movie which has a pretty good plot, great characters, and ample laughs. Another favorite is The Aristocats. Wheres that films live-action reimagining???

I don't really like most of the newer Pixar films. but am obsessed with Inside Out.

I really love That Darn Cat! (1965). I think it is an overlooked live-action movie which has a pretty good plot, great characters, and ample laughs. Another favorite is The Aristocats. Wheres that films live-action reimagining???

I don't really like most of the newer Pixar films. but am obsessed with Inside Out.

Inside Out is a good one. I can always watch that when it’s on, too.

So many great movies, and they all have a different meaning for me because they were at different points in my life.
Honestly, just the opening with the castle before the movies even begin gets all of the feels. I remember Sunday nights were always 6pm Disney movie time. Herbie the love bug was on a lot on those Sunday nights and stands out.
Also first drive in movie for me as a kid was the Jungle Book so that is always special, but I love the new live action one, was amazingly done.
Moana though is my favourite I think, the story, the music, hei hei and pua, the strong female character. I love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter