whats your fav disney movie

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
Oh, there are so many, but probably Sleeping Beauty, at least for the classic animation. For live action I think 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. It's so tough to choose though.

Bill007

Mouseketeer
I agree with the post above but I usually turn to The Jungle Book films (both '67 and 2016). Pinocchio is right up there too as is Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

• ZZBane

Mouseketeer
    Frozen
    Moana
    Tangled
    Sleeping Beauty
    Cinderella
    Reluctant Dragon
    Babes in Toyland
    Bedknobs and Broomsticks
    The Little Mermaid
    Pete’s Dragon - the original
    Iron Man
    Brave
    The Lion King
    Beauty and the Beast

• Bill007

Mouseketeer
    Frozen
    Moana
    Tangled
    Sleeping Beauty
    Cinderella
    Reluctant Dragon
    Babes in Toyland
    Bedknobs and Broomsticks
    The Little Mermaid
    Pete’s Dragon - the original
    Iron Man
    Brave
    The Lion King
    Beauty and the Beast
    Lot of good ones. I prefer the original Pete's Dragon too.

ZZBane

Mouseketeer
    Lot of good ones. I prefer the original Pete's Dragon too.
    I couldn’t pick just one and there are more, so many more, but my post likely would have taken up a page or 2.

Yes! I think I watched 10 minutes of the new one and that was it. I just couldn’t do it.

Bushando64

Twitch Streamer & Professional Goof
    I have two favorites, for different reasons:

A Goofy Movie
    I love literally everything about this movie; the characters, dialogue, music, visuals, it's all fantastic. Goofy's also my favorite Disney character of all time and the dynamic between him and Max and their father-son bonding always reminds me of my dad and I--in the best way possible, lol--and it's like a supercharged dose of 90s nostalgia that I absolutely live for. It's also a huge in-joke for my friend group and we always say, "MORNIN', SON" whenever we see each other, so there's that, haha
    Also I appreciate this and the sequel so much more now that I've been able to catch up with Goof Troop on Disney+ since it makes a ton of sense in context.

Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs
    I know a lot of people don't care for this one in particular but I adore everything that went into this production, especially when it comes to the pre-production and what it stands for--launching Walt Disney into a career of animated feature films. Pretty much everything else applies here that it does for A Goofy Movie, everything just meshes so well together for me although I can absolutely admit that the film might not have aged the greatest compared to other classics.

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
    I have two favorites, for different reasons:

A Goofy Movie
    I love literally everything about this movie; the characters, dialogue, music, visuals, it's all fantastic. Goofy's also my favorite Disney character of all time and the dynamic between him and Max and their father-son bonding always reminds me of my dad and I--in the best way possible, lol--and it's like a supercharged dose of 90s nostalgia that I absolutely live for. It's also a huge in-joke for my friend group and we always say, "MORNIN', SON" whenever we see each other, so there's that, haha
    Also I appreciate this and the sequel so much more now that I've been able to catch up with Goof Troop on Disney+ since it makes a ton of sense in context.

Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs
    I know a lot of people don't care for this one in particular but I adore everything that went into this production, especially when it comes to the pre-production and what it stands for--launching Walt Disney into a career of animated feature films. Pretty much everything else applies here that it does for A Goofy Movie, everything just meshes so well together for me although I can absolutely admit that the film might not have aged the greatest compared to other classics.
    So, who doesn't care for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs? I feel it enjoys a good reputation and it is a beautiful film.

About A Goofy Movie, that is also one of my favorites - possibly the best movie ever made? Maybe? It at least has the best music. My favorite is "The Open Road" - it's a true, timeless Disney classic and gets almost no recognition. Yeah, The Powerline stuff is where the money's at, but "The Open Road" is perfect!

Last edited:
  • Bushando64

Twitch Streamer & Professional Goof
    About A Goofy Movie, that is also one of my favorites - possible the best movie ever made? Maybe? It at least has the best music. My favorite is "The Open Road" - it's a true, timeless Disney classic and gets almost no recognition. Yeah, The Powerline stuff is where the money's at, but "The Open Road" is perfect!
    This is exactly how I feel loooool

I've always joked that it's a Disney conspiracy that they know just how much AGM resonates with people but won't fully commit to it; an apparel set here, some collector's pins there, but God forbid it's at the forefront of everyone's minds, haha

I'm really hoping that someday the Max Live show makes its way stateside; ya boi would have a front row seat, no exceptions

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
    This is exactly how I feel loooool

I've always joked that it's a Disney conspiracy that they know just how much AGM resonates with people but won't fully commit to it; an apparel set here, some collector's pins there, but God forbid it's at the forefront of everyone's minds, haha

I'm really hoping that someday the Max Live show makes its way stateside; ya boi would have a front row seat, no exceptions
    Oh, man, I would have loved to see that Max Live show! I listen to the audio sometimes - I would love it! I need to get over to DLP someday, though I know that was a special event show. Still, it makes me want to go.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates