whats your costume?

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I don't put my CC online since somehow a previous card # ended up being used by someone other than me. So here's my question: My kids want to be eother Jessie and Woody or Jessie and Buzz from Toy Story anyone know where I can get these costumes? I have seen some but they're the cheesy ones. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sassymom said:
I was wondering if anyone could help me. I don't put my CC online since somehow a previous card # ended up being used by someone other than me. So here's my question: My kids want to be eother Jessie and Woody or Jessie and Buzz from Toy Story anyone know where I can get these costumes? I have seen some but they're the cheesy ones. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

buycostumes.com :thumbsup2 its great!

valeriesunshine said:
buycostumes.com :thumbsup2 its great!

Thank you for trying but as I said I won't put my CC# online anymore.

I'm darth vader with the voice mask. I know guyish but I like those types of costumes. For the last two or three years I was scream.

My girls too! My oldest is going to be Darth Vader and the youngest is going to be yoda...I have a Padme costume somewhere in storage..but probably won't have enough time/energy to dig it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter