What's you Favorite QS place?

I still have dreams about the sweet and sour chicken with jasmine rice from Sunshine Seasons in Epcot.

Pecos Bills has a lot of memories for me. Loved it since I was a kid. I love getting a hot burger then piling on lettuce, tomato, etc. Fresh and not wilted and hot lettuce. YUMMY!! We are going in January and doing the QSDP. Been researching lots of places to go that stray away from the burgers, chicken nuggets and fries, but I will be going to Pecos Bills to get my huge yummy burger!! :lmao:

Kecia

the shwarma platters at Tangierine Cafe, in world showcase. So yummy I think about it too much.

-MK - pecos bills - taco salad with all the fixins
-Columbia Harbor House - fried shrimp platter

epcot - french bakery - heated ham/cheese croissant/& napoleon for dessert
HS - starring rolls - black forest ham sandwich/butterfinger cupcake
AK - yak & yeti - sweet & sour chicken/egg roll
DTD - wolfgang pucks - mushroom pizzas and i'm trying the meatloaf sandwich on next trip
Earl of sandwich - great sandwiches
pop century foodcourt - i love all of their food, my dh fav is the turkey ciabatta sandwich with homemade chips
there's so much good food on the QS plan!!

Wolfgang Puck Express is our all time favorite CS. The food is not your standard CS fare, and it's fresh, served hot and tastes delicious!!! :goodvibes

Wolfgang Puck Express is our all time favorite CS. The food is not your standard CS fare, and it's fresh, served hot and tastes delicious!!! :goodvibes

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2 its my all time fave place to eat, possibly even better than most TS i've tried. SOOOOO GOOD! :goodvibes They're always consistently delicious. Always.

starring rolls – killer sandwiches and nice looking cupcakes
flame tree barbecue – nice ribs
Tangierine Café – great options
Sommerfest – great brats
Sunshine Seasons – many good choices
Sleepy Hollow – nice fresh waffles and a view of the castle
Be Our Guest - but only on the DDP - the lunches are a bit expenive for the portions even if it is good quality

Planning our Feb 2013 trip and we'll be coming in Saturday. I was thinking of going to Wolfgang Puck express after we get settled for dinner. We have the quick service dining plan. I'm wondering if the large platter is enough to for dh and I to share ? I believe we also get desert as well?
I'm all new to this, so thanks for any help you can give me w/ getting the most out of our QSDP

WPE meals are pretty big! I would be able to hare but it would depend on your appitite! WPE is my fave QS we have had!

MK - Columbia Harbor House
EP - Mexican QS
DHS - Backlot Express
AKL - We have never eaten lunch here
DTD - Wolfgang Puck Express

MK-
Pecos Bills (my daughter is in LOVE with the taco salads)
EPCOT-
Sunshine Season (although I <3 it even more before the remodel when they had the most amazing bread sticks and mac&cheese)
HS-
Backlot Express (Southwest salad)))
AK-
Testaurantosaurus (The Po'Boy)
Flame Tree BBQ (The Ribs)

Wolfgang Puck Express without a doubt. I often forget that it is actually QS since they technically serve you (you just order at a counter). A friend is at WDW right now and I recommended it to her since they are on the QS dining plan.

DH and I almost always share a single BBQ chicken pizza and we seldom ever finish it between the 2 of us

MK - Columbia Harbor House
AK - Flame Tree
HS - Starring Rolls
DTD - Earl of Sandwich
Epcot - usually do 1 TS here and then snack around the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter