What's with the new Pinecone Sweepstakes Surveys?

punkin

<font color=purple>Went through pain just to look
Is this a new compensation scheme? If so, I'm not interested.

What are you referring to? I just did a survey last week and got my check yesterday.

Wait are you referring to the household surveys? I don't think they have ever paid out for those. They started a sweepstakes a couple months ago for people who fill those out. Nothing has changed with paid surveys.

I am honestly not sure what it is. That's why I posted.

I feel like it asked a little too much personal info this time. Not too happy!

I keep gettin those household surveys too. Although they did send a regular survey last week and I got my check yesterday.

There was 1 household survey they asked me to let them have access to my cell and home phone accounts plus my Dish Network. I refused and emailed Pinecone to see if this a legit survey and they said it was.

I would never give anyone access to my accounts, even if they offered to pay my bill.:rotfl2:

I've signed up, but am not sure how it all works. Do you mind if I ask a question??

Do they just send the surveys to your email or do you log in each day? I've gotten the home surveys sent to me, but other than that, I've only gotten one real survey. Like I said, I'm still not sure how it works, or how people have made some sizable pocket change. Maybe I just do not fit their criteria?? ;)

I've signed up, but am not sure how it all works. Do you mind if I ask a question??

Do they just send the surveys to your email or do you log in each day? I've gotten the home surveys sent to me, but other than that, I've only gotten one real survey. Like I said, I'm still not sure how it works, or how people have made some sizable pocket change. Maybe I just do not fit their criteria?? ;)

They send the surveys to you via email - I seem to get at least one a week, sometimes more. They pay $5 each for the longer surveys, but they also send out "household question" surveys that do not pay anything.

Just be careful, in the last month I have received about 4 SPAM emails that appear to be from Karen Scott but they are not. They look slightly different then the real ones but luckily when I clicked on the link I got a prompt that said this link will take you to a website different then the one listed do you still want to go and of course I clicked No!

I always access the surveys from the website. When I see an email invite, I just switch over to the website and click through from there.

It took nearly 6 weeks after I signed up to start getting paid surveys. I get them on average now once every two weeks or so.

Just be careful, in the last month I have received about 4 SPAM emails that appear to be from Karen Scott but they are not. They look slightly different then the real ones but luckily when I clicked on the link I got a prompt that said this link will take you to a website different then the one listed do you still want to go and of course I clicked No!

Really! Wow! I think I will start going straight to the site. I have done that before but am usually to lazy. Thanks for the info.

BTW I just got a new survey yesterday afternoon.

Thanks for the heads up....I will go straight to the website now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter