What's with all the 'negative' icons?

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
Is anyone else getting this? All my envelopes, message icons and buttons look like negatives of photographs.

Yes me too.

I have to say it doesn't look very nice either.

Me too. I wonder where the yellow went? (Does anyone remember that advert for toothpaste?) :confused:

Actually - I think we're in training for MNSSHP and Hallowe'en - if you look at some of the message icon's above they actually look at bit scary:p (hopefully that one will be yellow..).

Interesting, I think I'd say;)

Spooky, aren't they?

I'm not sure whether these are permanent changes, or something that's being worked on.

Well, the envelopes and message icons are back to normal this morning, but the buttons are still in relief.

Originally posted by Sue's Mum
Me too. I wonder where the yellow went? (Does anyone remember that advert for toothpaste?) :confused:

... when you brush your teeth with Pepsodent.

Oh, yes I remember it well. That's a very bad sign as far as I'm concerned. I'm getting old!:confused:

Yes - these new blue ones look much better. We like these too, Hilary:p

Blue...my favourite color..:D

This is much better.:D:D:D:D

Thankfully it looks like the colour blind web designer has been moved to another task :)

Would you look at that?

Nice complete board "makeover" - I wonder if they had Carole Smilie in? - LOL

;)

At last!

I'll stop posting under DWs name!

:D

Hey, Shaun - don't worry, it's supposed to be good to get in touch with your feminine side now and then ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!