What's the worst...???

Hoopfamily

We're just 3 Caballeros trying to find our way.
What's the worst at Disney? Is there something you hate? Why? Is it in a park, or a resort?
I hate 2 things.
I hate that you really need ADRs for your must do places. The first few trips we made we planned some dining and were able to get into wherever we wanted. Then one trip I went to Rose and Crown and 5:20 pm and asked for a table for 2 and they said "We are not taking walk ups for the rest of the day we are booked solid."
My second is friendship taxis. Ugh they are so slow. Have you ever left DHS to go to Epcot and not wanted to walk? We have and it's the worst when you approach the launch just as the boat departs. I swear it was a 20 minute wait for the next and then we stopped at swan, dolphin, yacht club, beach club and boardwalk first. My wife lives the so we still do them but I hate it.

Great topic!

Bubbles.
Noisy people/people not aware of other's space/people who want to chat.
Strollers/ECVs/people who aren't paying attention to where they're going. I swear to god, I'm invisible at WDW and will be run over, stopped dead in the middle of traffic, stepped/spilled on.
Chair hoggers. You know the people that "save" a chair before they go to RD and then can't believe someone else had appropriated it by 3:00 that afternoon?
Basically - I don't like ill mannered people, and people are at WDW, so...

A lot of stuff that I don't enjoy I just don't go to. I don't like antics, or hokey shows, so I don't go, but knowing that WDW has something for everyone makes me smile when I go under the train station, and especially when I walk in through the IG. That whole "something for everyone" and every one is welcome stuff gets me right in the feels.

•Second the "tour groups"...
•Feeling like a slave to a reservation, fastpass or dining. We like to just book a few things and then wing it.
•Jogging strollers. Why. Why is something that large necessary?

I hate that you really need ADRs for your must do places.

•Feeling like a slave to a reservation, fastpass or dining.

ADRs are my favorite part of WDW! Booking and planning and setting everything up. It's the best part. I have more fun planning the trip than we have on the trip, or at least it feels that way some time. So much anticipation! We've been planning our current trip for a year and it's less than a month away.

What I hate is more at Disneyland than World. DL is small and cramped. So when I can tell it's going to be busy just by pulling in the parking garage (AP holders), I tend to get grumpy right away. Some days we go and it's WONDERFUL and you can walk on everything. Others, I don't feel like waiting 30 minutes for that ride I waited 5 for a month ago. Plus, walking through Adventureland in DL is a nightmare, and it's only worse when it's crowded. There is no good time to walk through Adventureland at DL.

At WDW, it would have to be how concrete everything feels in EPCOT and HS. I like scenery, and those two parks are concrete jungles to me. EPCOT needs a major update once they're done with HS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter