What's the proper way to take care of Disney plushies?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Recently some of my Disney plushies had developed a weird smell in them and my mom and I couldn't figure out what the smell was and so Mom cleaned them by using Build A Bear Plush Cleaner which seemed to work and I need to know how to care for Disney plushies properly? Before my plushies were cleaned they were in a storage bin on my headboard and then when I would take one out to cuddle for bedtime the smell got worse. Mom and I searched my room for the source of the smell and found the storage bin had mold that got into the Disney plushies. Since we cleaned the Disney plushies we removed the storage bin from my headboard and now my plushies sit on my headboard now. Also if you have Disney plushies with plastic eyes what's the best way to clean them without damaging the eyes?

Mom and I plan to put my other Disney plushies in a storage bin but a bin with a window styled opening so they won't get a moldy smell. But we tried the Build A Bear Plush cleaner on them and it worked miracles on my Disney plushies. Also how do you clean Disney talking plushies without damaging the voicebox? Because some of my plushies talk and have a non removable voicebox . Is there a secret to cleaning them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter