What's the plan for CKC Manchester?

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
Is anyone planning on meeting up for lunch or anything?
My schedule is as follows:
Friday - 4am departure time from CT
8:30-9:30 - Inspire your style
9:50-10:50 - Anything but basic w/ basic grey
11:10-12:10 - Basic grey at it's best

I will have my lime green mickey head on my bag. And will probably wear my pink Scrapbookers weekend WDW Retro Mickey shirt.

Does anyone know how bad the roads are after all the rain? I know Lowell and Peabody Ma. were in pretty rough shape. I'm going 495 to 3.

I won't get up there until Saturday, unfortunately. There was no way to get out of teaching for the day when we're in the middle of the state's standardized tests. I'm hoping to get there around 8:30 on Saturday, even though my first class isn't until 11:00. I should be there all of Saturday though.

I finally worked up the nerve to take a stab at a couple of the layout contests they're having. I certainly don't expect to win anything, but it took a lot of nerve to create something to show. I'm really happy with how they came out though, it was a fun challenge.

My goal tonight is to finally do something with the lime green Mickey heads in my drawer. I'll have one on my backpack. More likely though, you'll notice me by the bright purple Crocs.

BernardandMissBianca said:
Does anyone know how bad the roads are after all the rain? I know Lowell and Peabody Ma. were in pretty rough shape. I'm going 495 to 3.

I'm not sure if you'll read this because if you're leaving at 4 am you should be in bed by now!! I live in Peabody, and I'm pretty sure the last highway that was closed reopened today. I'm not sure about the Lowell area. I guess we'll find out!! I'm staying with relatives in Manchester and they told me the city had a lot of flooding too. It'll be an adventure!!

I'll keep my eye out for the mickey heads. I'll have to see if I can find the ones I got a few months ago for this very reason then put who knows where... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter