What's the next big thing?

disneydebi

Mouseketeer
So we have the MYW tickets and Packages.
Now they announced the new Disney Transportation (Magical Express)..
so do you think that's it or is there any more goodies lurking out there?

My wish... an all day Fastpass for resort guests. I'd love it if Disney would offer something similar to Universal. I think Fastpass is great, but for families with little kids it can be challenging to manage the Fastpass shuffle as i call it. Zig zagging accross the parks to get tickets, and then when the return times are so far off, the kids sometime poop out by the time a return time would come around and we'd have to leave the park without using it...

I'd even be willing to pay extra for that feature (maybe they could make it another "add-on" for the Magic your way tickets for resort guests only).

What would you all like to see as the next Disney idea to make it a better vacation experience????

We've been wishing for front of the line privileges forever. We don't mind what we'd have to pay or if it were only for resort guests - we'd love to see something like this happen. I don't know how it would work if the program allowed all resort guests to go to the head of the line (Fastpass line) since there are so many resort rooms. Universal has a small fraction of the rooms WDW has. It would be a great add-on, though.

Since WDW has soo many more hotels than Universal, I was thinking maybe Disney could offer unlimited Fastpasses to guests staying in concierge. I've never stayed concierge at WDW, but I definitly would consider it in that case.

If Disney did this for resort guests, there would be no back of the line. Everyone would be in front of the line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter