What's the most times you've lost weight here?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I'm so embarrassed to admit that this is my third time. A few years ago, I lost 10 pounds. Yay! Then I regained it and a couple years later I crawled back here and lost 20 (well the 10 I'd originally lost and regained plus another 10). Now I've regained 10 of those 20, and if I don't watch it, I'll start creeping up some more over the holidays. At least I've still got the 10 pounds off from the first time here. But I'm so embarrassed I just can't keep it all off. Anyone else returning here?

not sure what you mean by here?

but im on my 2nd time losing weight

4 years ago i lost 30lbs in 3 months

about 2 years ago i regained weight. I lost about 20lbs now, I have about 15lbs left to lose

If you mean on WISH.. um, uh, probably about 4 times. :rolleyes1 In real life, more like 10. :guilty:

I've been here since 2009 and lost 50 pounds. I still have a ways to go to my final goal. My whole life I've gained and lost but usually ended up with a net gain year after year. Since joining WISH I've weighed less at the end of each and every year. :goodvibes That never happened before.

And I've gained so many things I've never would have if it wasn't for WISH: lifelong friends, RunDisney, and the true desire to NEVER GIVE UP! :thumbsup2

It doesn't matter how many times you have to start over, the important thing is to never give up on yourself! :flower3:

I'm on my second go around too. Lost 40 pounds back in 2003, 11 pounds have found me again so I'm getting back on track again. One week in and I've lost 4 pounds. I'm aiming for 15 by my next diabetic check-up in February, and lose the other 15 by spring. Keeping a food journal and writing everything down, weighing myself once a week, and walking 30-60 minutes daily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter