What's the most expensive thing you've purchased at Disney World?

DznyLvr2005

DIS Veteran
I'm curious what people have bought in Disney, other than the Vacation Club, tickets, or Hotel...
An example...
Last year my husband and I bought a $650 cuckcoo clock in Germany Pavilion (THough I saw it online for half the prince when I got home :( )
That's the most expensice thing I've ever bought in DW.
Post your purchases :teeth:

A Mickey watch for $250.00. It was my Mother's Day gift from my DS8...It was his first trip and we were there for Mom's Day. Just me and him...it was very special.

We popped into Arribas Bros. In DTD and bought Sorcerer Mickey, a broom, a display platform, and a piano. $$$$

I bought a mickey charm bracelet that looks like the one from Tiffany & Co. for 180.00

A $58 Mickey t-shirt. The "vintage" brand. It has since pilled. My JC Penny mickey shirt is so much better and only $10!!

I was acctually in line one time ready to buy an entire tinkerbell costume: dress, wings, shoes, tiara and little purse/wand thing. that really adds up. I didn't end up buying it, but only because there was no way of getting it home ;)

I was reimbursed, but a friend had me buy a crystal Cinderella's coach and horses from the shop in Germany for his daughter that was getting married.
The price was about $900. I could'nt believe something that small could cost so much, but he knew we were going to Epcot in Nov. 2004 and practically begged me to bring it back.

dsc006.jpg

I the most expensive things have been the spa treatments at the Spa at SSR.
My DH and I had some sort of foot and leg treatment that just about had us
drooling. Well worth the $$$$$! :thumbsup2

A very long time ago I bought a solid gold Mickey charm for $150 and then on another trip I bought a Donald Duck one for about the same price. I still have them and will always cherish them.

DH bought me a $100 plate in the Japan pavilion. It's hanging in the kitchen with a few others. Most of them, I got at TJ Maxx for under $5!

I bought an oval Mickey mirror; it's the one that has Mickey's yellow shoes, white gloves, and ears sticking out around the mirror. It looks like Mickey is holding it up and standing behind it. It's in my Mickey bathroom and I love it!

I purchased a gold Mickey watch for my husband for our 20th wedding anv, it was $200 and that was 3 years ago.

When dh and I went down for our honeymoon we bought a watercolor of Winnie the Pooh and the Hundred Acre Wood. It cost about $350 but worth every penny! It's the focal point of our living room. We'd like to get another one when we go down this time.

DisneyFairy, where did you get the charm bracelet?

My most expensive purchase was probably a cross stitch kit of Mickey and Walt.

Brise Nannie said:
I bought an oval Mickey mirror; it's the one that has Mickey's yellow shoes, white gloves, and ears sticking out around the mirror. It looks like Mickey is holding it up and standing behind it. It's in my Mickey bathroom and I love it!
DH gave me this for our 2005 anniversary. It hangs at the top of our stair. It is great isn't it! :cool1:

A few years ago, I brought this really cool black leather mickey motorcycle jacket that was in mgm. It ran me $375.00 :lovestruc but its so cool.

Cee said:
I the most expensive things have been the spa treatments at the Spa at SSR.
My DH and I had some sort of foot and leg treatment that just about had us
drooling. Well worth the $$$$$! :thumbsup2
I'm just curious. . . :scratchin . Do the 5 dollar symbols ($) stand for M-O-N-E-Y? As in, "Well worth the money!" Or do they actually represent a 5 figure spa treatment?

Just wondering. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter