What's the most awesome hotel window view you've ever had; anywhere?

Not to totally derail this thread, but the Hotel Del is not all it's cracked up to be. I was at a conference there two years ago, and 80 of us became violently ill after eating truffles prepared by the hotel (truffles identified by the health department as the source of illness). I'm currently involved in a class-action lawsuit against the hotel because of that incident. Ugh - I hope I'm never that sick again!

Agree. I had a conference there last July -- DH came with me and we extended the stay by 3 days. Even though my organization paid for 4 days plus my food and travel, the cost for the extension and DH's food, etc. was nearly as much as our current trip we're planning to England for 10 days!

But fortunately, we didn't have the problems you did!

In Greece. Each morning we’d wake up, open the curtains on our private balcony, & lay in bed to watch the fishing boats float by. Very romantic! You will love the virgin landscape, the exotic color of the sea, the bright light of the sun. Each place in Greece has a different authentic style, both in the islands and in the mainland. It will take you years to explore all the Greek islands, but only a glance to love them. Our absolute favorite way to get around Greece was by Thessaloniki Airport Transfer. Yes, you read that correctly. We felt like the coolest people around.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter