What's the last show you binged watched?

I‘ve never binge watched shows like others have.

DH and I normally have 3 different shows that we rotate with during the week - we only watch tv for about 1 1/2 hours at night. Currently those shows are Heartland (Netflix), The Resident (hulu/abc) and we tried Hollywood (Netflix) last night, but we won’t be continuing it. We need to find a third show.

I have 2 different shows that I watch when I’m on the elliptical. Those shows are Lost (hulu) and Stranger Things season 4 (Netflix). I just finished The Chosen (it’s own private app) and I will be rewatching it in about 6 months - i loved it so much!

This is a great thread to help people find some new shows to watch 🙂👍🏻

The newer Hawaii 5-O I am almost through season 3, only 7 more seasons to go, lol I have seen most of them before, but it's my favorite show, so I am binge watching them all again now
I did the same a couple years ago. Had seen them all before but binged the first 7. I stopped when half of the original cast left. Love the show though.

I need to find a new show to binge!

I LOVED Ozark (hated Wendy, of course). I enjoyed Billy Bob Thornton's lawyer show whose name escapes me at the moment. I just finished Bosch which I also loved. I have a bit of a crush on Titus Welliver now. Cannot wait for Bosch: Legacy to return in early 2023 !!

I have lots of time since kids are grown and gone and no grandbabies yet to fill my time, lol. I have HBO, HBO+, Netflix, and Amazon Prime if anyone would like to make suggestions. My faves are usually cop, lawyer drama shows and based on real life documentaries, like Catching Killers, etc.
My sister binged Lincoln Lawyer and loved it. Sounds like something you might enjoy!

I've seen some of the Preacher show, but read most of the comics. From what I've seen of the show, AMC tones things down considerably compared to the comics.

Yeah, and the comics are produced by DC, so that's owned by Warner Bros. anyway. Funny for HBO to say it's too messed up, when their owners publish the books. It is pretty messed up stuff - Garth Ennis wrote it, so.... For those who don't know, he also writes the comic The Boys, upon which that show is based - and again, I believe the show is toned down. It's not really my kind of stuff.

Another Yellowstone here, just started watching. It isn't what I expected and am looking for unfortunately. I'm not looking for yet another rich family getting away with murder and crimes and using their wealth and power to manipulate but in a different setting than usual. I thought it was going to be a show about living and running a ranch.

I need to find a new show to binge!

I LOVED Ozark (hated Wendy, of course). I enjoyed Billy Bob Thornton's lawyer show whose name escapes me at the moment. I just finished Bosch which I also loved. I have a bit of a crush on Titus Welliver now. Cannot wait for Bosch: Legacy to return in early 2023 !!

I have lots of time since kids are grown and gone and no grandbabies yet to fill my time, lol. I have HBO, HBO+, Netflix, and Amazon Prime if anyone would like to make suggestions. My faves are usually cop, lawyer drama shows and based on real life documentaries, like Catching Killers, etc.
Have you watched The Staircase on HBO Max or Unbelievable on Netfix? Both excellent, both coincidentally starting Toni Collette.

Umbrella Academy (on my daughter's recommendation)

I'm halfway through Season 3 now...

But before that, I did do the 2 seasons of Pennyworth b/c I'll be canceling my HBO Max for a year (b/c my phone gave me a free year of Apple), so I'm trying to finish my queue.

I loved the first season of Only Murders in the Building and need to rewatch it Now!
Second season premieres tonight…. Finally

Thanks for mentioning season 2 is done - that's gonna be up next for my watch queue b/c my spouse will watch this show with me (one of the only ones he'll do)...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter