What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you at WDW or another Disney park?

mickeysaver

<font color=blue>WINNER of the world's worst limer
If you have ever seen John Pinette, the comedian, he has a bit that he does about going to a water park, where he gets stuck inside the "Giant Tube" ride it is hilarious and has stuck with me for years. I was over 350 pounds at the time of that trip and was laughing with my partner before we decided to do one of the Tube rides at BB, because it was my first time in a water park and all I could think about was when he talked about the "Tube significantly narrowed" and he had to be "plunged" out of the tube. I even joked with the CM at the top of the ride and told him that if I get stuck in the tube, just plunge me out. :laughing:

Well, I got on the orange inner tube and into the "Giant Tube" I went. I was kind of enjoying it, even though the speed was quite fast. I was getting the idea that this was better than a roller coaster. Then I hit a turn that I ended up floating up pretty high on and the next thing I know, I am shooting down the tube ride feet first and on my belly. Let me tell you, that was an experience. I was able to hold onto the inner tube for a bit, but at some point the wind caused me to let go and it flew up over my head and back up the tube towards Gabby.

So now, I am almost at the bottom of the ride and laughing at myself because I realize that I am going to exit the tube like a breech birthed baby whale. I shot out half way across the exit pond area and when I stood up, there were two Life Guards there and I wasn't asked "Are you ok?", "How are you?", "What happened?", or "Do you need any help?" You know what these super concerned CM's asked me? They said, "WHERE'S THE TUBE?" :headache: My response to this was "Your precious tube will be out in a minute!" :mad: About that same time, out pops Gabby looking like a hamburger, with the big orange inner tube under her and on top of her. :rotfl2: She immediately asked, "Honey, are you ok?" And it was at that point that the CM's said, "Yeah, are you ok, SIR?" :rolleyes1

We still laugh when we talk about going to the water parks and inevitably, one of us will say, "Where's the tube?" :rolleyes::laughing: To me, this is one of my all time funniest WDW park memories.

Well when my mom and I went on Crush n Gusher for the first time she couldn't figure out how to get into the tube lol. The CM was telling her to sit and I was too but she managed to bounce right off the tube and roll over onto the floor. i was trying not to laugh. I told her just sit your butt in the hole!!! She did and off we went we still talk about it LOL. She loves John Pinette and cracks up everytime she hears him talk about the water slide!!!

We did have some funny moments at water parks when we were younger. Now as an adult we dont do water parks.:rolleyes1

Anyways, I think the funniest thing I ever witnessed happened to a complete stranger. We were walking behind a Dad and son across the bridge into Adventureland. The kid was wearing his shorts kind of low and baggy. Well wouldnt you know it, the more he walked the more they slid down his behind until they were hanging around his ankles! :laughing: His boxers in full glory for anyone to see! The kid turned beat red! The Dad was laughing so hard and turned to us and said "You saw that right! I am not the only one that witnessed it right?!" The poor kid, well at least now maybe he will wear a belt? :rotfl:

I think one of the funniest things that we saw was last June. We were on The Great Movie Ride and were on the car for the gangster scene. When "Mugsy" appeared, she had to be at least 60 years old if not 70. I think she was in community theatre all of her life. She was TOTALLY into it! It was just so funny to watch. She wasn't the quickest moving Mugsy we had ever seen. I think she probably would have been gunned down. As we moved through the different scenes, she just got more into it, and her laugh was great. By the time we got to the Indiana Jones scene, we were wondering if she would make it up the stairs okay. It was a long trip up for her, and I wasn't sure she would make it before the recording started. It was our most memorable Great Movie Rides ever!

Ric

This isn't kid friendly as a warning but you must listen-

Message from Mike....

Yep sorry.....cant post that here!
:rolleyes1

OOps sorry! Dis is where I was introduced to that in the first place. Sorry :) ~TM

I DESPISE being splashed with water. Several years ago DS decided to go get a photo with Ariel in her grotto. WATER randomly shoots up out of the ground like flippin' land mines in that area. OF COURSE the water shot me right in the crotch. :eek: DH and DS found it HILARIOUS. I was not amused.

One time the husband and I were at California Adventure and we pulled out our park map to find a place to eat. I look up and I see Sulley from Monsters Inc. is walking by, who keep in mind must be nearly seven feet tall in costume. I didn't pay him much mind, but then he walks over. Mike hasn't really been paying attention up until this point, so when Sulley's big blue hand appears and points at the map Michael gets startled, so he looks up and lets out a scream. We were surrounded by kids and they all thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

Well, I didn't think it was funny at the time, but I had a bird poop on my head once in Disneyland's Fantasyland! On New Year's Eve, no less!! I guess it's a little funny now.

This Saturday, my last day before cominc home, I decided to spend an hour in the hot tub before leaving... as I approached I noticed a group of 5 boys aged arround 11-13 in the tub. They did not hear me as I got in the tub and they were discussing... well lets just say they were discussing whats on the mind of every young teen boy.... when they realised I was there they all went completely quiet mid sentence and went soooooooooooo red, they then suddenly decided to go for a swim as they had had enough time in the hot tub.

Well, I didn't think it was funny at the time, but I had a bird poop on my head once in Disneyland's Fantasyland! On New Year's Eve, no less!! I guess it's a little funny now.

I have been pooped on in Frontierland at WDW. NOT cool. I am already afraid of birds. That little experience did nothing for me whatsoever.

I am certain something has happened to me... I just have blanked it from my memory! :lmao:

I am having a hard time thinking of something that happened that *I* thought was funny. DS and DH seem to find plenty of things that THEY think are funny.

I have been pooped on in Frontierland at WDW. NOT cool. I am already afraid of birds. That little experience did nothing for me whatsoever.

You should have headed over to Ariel's grotto to have one of the "land mine" fountains wash it off! :rotfl2:

I was at HISTA a couple of years ago, (probably 2006) and I was minding my own business and I didn't realize that something brushes the back of your leg in the mouse scene, and it touched the back of my leg and within a milisecond I was on the chair screaming like a 4 year old. Then there was the "A Bugs Life Incident". I am deathly arachnophobic and a friend suggested we go to the Bugs Life Movie at AK so we went to the TOL and I was told there were no spiders, but guess what...there were and I saw one and I spent the entire rest of the movie with my head in my hat, crying.

Fifteen years ago when I was a teenager I went with my brother and parents. We didn't stay in a resort. We stayed in a hotel and drove to the parks every day. On our last night it was raining very hard. We were all waiting for the tram to take us back to our car. There was this lady who was sitting on this one tram that was done running for the night. She refused get off. She was fighting with the CMs for like 10 minutes saying she didn't have to get off because she was holding a baby. FINALLY she got off and she screamed "I'M NEVER COMING HERE AGAIN!!!" :lmao:

Both of these funny moments happened when I was a cast member. I used to work as a tour guide for the Living with the Land boat ride. It was early one morning and we had just opened the attraction, so guests where few and far between. Of course, they just kept sending us around the tour, if we had a few people on the tour, we could do a little bit more of a conversation tour, instead of the full spiel. I had this newly wed couple on and I was explaining the various vegitation, techniques, and processes used at the greenhouses. They were asking various questions about the tour and about the parks, which I was happy to answer. Then came the most interesting quest, "Where was the best place to (and he dropped the F bomb) in public?" I was a little taken back (I am not a prude, but caught of guard at this early time of the morning). Of course, I couldn't think of anything. (I am sure someone here would have the answer). :rotfl:

There was another time I had a full boat, except for the last seat which had this older couple, alone. I gave my preshow spiel and we were off into the dark portion of the ride. I rested on our boat seat while we were in the dark tunnels. As we headed into the first greenhouse, I rised up and had a clear view of these two elderly folks going "hot and heavy". He clearly had his hands in places that were meant for another place and she was all over him. Of course, I couldn't help myself and let out a little snort before I began my talk. They quickly stopped when they were found out. Now I think how great it is to be so much in love to "make out" on a dark ride at their age, but still funny when I think about it.

I think it was my second or third day with the company, sitting in my cute little sailor outfit at a cash register at Typhoon Lagoon...

A very distinguished British gentleman came up and asked..."Excuse me, do you happen to know where I can buy a f@g?"

To which I replied, in my best Disney voice..."I'm sorry sir, I'm new here in town, but I will check for you!"

(I was immediately hauled into the break room and given the lowdown on "British Slang") :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter